Thursday 30 December 2010

People are mad.

Seriously, people are just fucking batshit insane sometimes. I won't lie, I'm hardly the most normal of people, but even I think that there are times when people just do not see the logical side.

Interesting thought for the day. Why is it that when I run Windows on one of my computers (possibly the worst operating system ever, due to its power-hungry, resource-consuming nature) it'll run fine, but when I try to run an efficient, lightweight version of Linux, my computer almost just dies? I'm thinking kernel panic, as is one of my more technology-literate friends, but again, it makes no sense.

Are you getting the idea of this blog now? The world makes no sense.

Good day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Don't like it? Agree with it? Disagree with it? Well, here's a little drop-box for your views.